Authors are invited to submit full (7-12 pages) papers through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2018:
1. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The review process will be blind peer review.
2. The submission files is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF document file format.
3. Formatting options:
– paper size is A4 (210 mm x 297 mm);
– all page margins is 20 mm;
– page orientation – portrait;
– style ‘Normal’;
– text is single-spaced;
– uses a 14-point proportional font (e. g., Times New Roman);
– text alignment – justification;
– indentation the first line of paragraph is 12,5 mm.
4. Papers must break new ground and provide complete and substantial support for the reported results and conclusions. Successful submissions typically represent a major advance for the field of ICT in to any of the areas listed as the topics of interest.
5. Structure of the paper:
Block 1. In Workshop language: Paper title, Author Name, Affiliation, Postal address, E-mail address, Optional phone number, Abstract (100-250 words), Keywords.
NB! An academic abstract outlines four elements relevant to the completed work:
– Background – the research focus (i.e. statement of the problem(s)/research issue(s) addressed), object, subject and goals;
– The research methods used (experimental research, case studies, questionnaires, etc.);
– The results/findings of the research; and
– The main conclusions and recommendations
Block 2. In English is the same information in such order: authors (transliteration), title, abstract, keywords, affiliation, and address.
Block 3. Full text of the article in its original language.
Block 4. References in National language.
Block 5. References transliterated into Latin alphabet.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by two scholars on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a third, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the workshop. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.