AREdu is a peer-reviewed international Computer Science workshop focusing on research advances, applications of augmented reality in education.
Topics of interest:
1. Virtualization of teaching: principles, technologies, tools
2. Augmented reality gamification
3. Design and implementation of augmented reality learning environments
4. Mobile technology of augmented reality
5. Aspects of environmental augmented reality security and ethics
Workshop languages: English, Ukrainian and Russian.
We solicit submission of original work, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.